Monday, May 21, 2012

5.21.2012 Review

My trading plan allows for one more trade on a day I trade for a loss to try to mitigate.  I went long on the aussie and got stopped out and then went long again and mitigated some of that loss.  Ending up down .9% for the day.  Less than half of the 2% allowed.


Cable has come all the way back to break even so I could have avoided that loss if my stop had not been so tight.  (and actually as I write this just went in to profit).


If things stay the same this may end up being a down day for both the cable and fiber.  Cable's OTE to go long is 5763, about 33 pips away from current price.  Which would also knock out today's low.


Fiber's OTE to go long would be the 2700 figure.  About 40 pips away from current price.


Will analyze more later but we may be setting up as I wrote earlier this morning for a Judas down in Tuesday's London open and then an opportunity to go long.

No comments:

Post a Comment