Tuesday, May 22, 2012

5.22.2012 Fiber Trade Review

I ended up going long on fiber @ 2755.

  • New York kill zone
  • SMT divergence
  • USDx divergence

I was hoping that this would be an OTE on 1hour chart for a pullback to go long until Friday.  But at the same time without stochastic and/or A/D divergence I knew I was trading against the daily bias I was watching very carefully.  In this case moving my stop when it got to 20 pips profit saved me any loss (actually profited $1.20!!).

When I saw the hammer form on the 1 hour chart I had a good idea we were going nowhere.

I only wish I had went short on the nice retracement on the cable but I was not at the charts at that time.

Bias is a bit muddled right now.  4 hour market flow down and I don't like trading against that.


No comments:

Post a Comment