This week I will only trade the New York session. Assuming the high/low of the day is made in London I will simply look for a retracement during New York to get in sync with the move of the day. To try to pin point when to get in I will concentrate on the four signals I like to use:
- SMT divergence
- USDx divergence
- Type 2 trend following (or in the case of a reflection pattern Type 1) stochastic divergence
- A/D divergence
I was using A/D divergence incorrectly using a candlestick chart and hopefully by using a line chart I will see it more clearly and the tool will become more effective.
If I see any two of these I'm entering the trade with proper risk management. Risk can be decided by the number of signals confirmed above, pivot zone agreement, market flow agreement, and market structure agreement.
I think I will start with very low risk for the start of the week and see if I can ramp it up by the end of the week.
If I see any two of these I'm entering the trade with proper risk management. Risk can be decided by the number of signals confirmed above, pivot zone agreement, market flow agreement, and market structure agreement.
I think I will start with very low risk for the start of the week and see if I can ramp it up by the end of the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment