Tuesday, July 3, 2012

7.3.2012

Yesterday I continued the pattern of a loss and then a win for a break even day.

Today I went short on the cable at 1.5680.  I do not like trading against the 4hr market flow but thought I could scalp 30 pips thinking it would trade down to 1.5650 level.  Price went against me for 15 pips and an OTE on the entire swing of the day (I entered on an OTE of a smaller swing made this morning).

Price crashes down and before it hits the 50 level I see fiber racing up.  This was only a 1% risk trade anyway so I just closed it out for a $178 profit.


Could have possibly doubled profit if I had waited for an OTE for the entire swing.

This is going to be a slow week with tomorrow being the 4th and Friday is non-farm payroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment